Is there any way to define a keyboard shortcut for monospaced formatting in Apples Notes app? Any alternative suggestion to quickly format a single line monospaced without using the mouse?
Talbots Talbots Promotion Talbots Talbots Promotion Promotion Promotion Fwqaz6Z
Promotion Talbots Talbots Talbots Promotion Promotion Promotion Talbots The only way I currently know is:
Have a previously pre-formatted note which is monospace:
- Talbots Promotion Promotion Promotion Talbots Talbots Promotion Talbots CMD+A
- CMD+ALT+C // Copy text style
- Change to your current note
- CMD+ALT+V // Insert text style
There are also some hacky ways - but they didn't work for me on macOS Sierra:
- How to change the default font and size in Notes on El Capitan?
Or you switch to a better note taking app, with more configuration options (and iCloud/Dropbox Sync if you need) - I personally love and use Quiver