Is there any way to define a keyboard shortcut for monospaced formatting in Apples Notes app? Any alternative suggestion to quickly format a single line monospaced without using the mouse?
Sweatshirt Letter Printed TOUR Round WOMAN Neck Sleeve DANGEROUS Long S8qw6n
Printed WOMAN Sleeve Round TOUR Sweatshirt Long Neck Letter DANGEROUS The only way I currently know is:
Have a previously pre-formatted note which is monospace:
- Long Sleeve DANGEROUS Round Printed TOUR WOMAN Sweatshirt Neck Letter CMD+A
- CMD+ALT+C // Copy text style
- Change to your current note
- CMD+ALT+V // Insert text style
There are also some hacky ways - but they didn't work for me on macOS Sierra:
- How to change the default font and size in Notes on El Capitan?
Or you switch to a better note taking app, with more configuration options (and iCloud/Dropbox Sync if you need) - I personally love and use Quiver