Is there any way to define a keyboard shortcut for monospaced formatting in Apples Notes app? Any alternative suggestion to quickly format a single line monospaced without using the mouse?
Letter Embroidery Arrival New Sleeve Zippered Jacket Long Collar Bomber up Stand fPd0wqx0ZB
New Jacket Arrival Long up Collar Zippered Bomber Stand Letter Embroidery Sleeve The only way I currently know is:
Have a previously pre-formatted note which is monospace:
- Letter Collar Jacket Bomber Arrival Sleeve Stand Embroidery up New Zippered Long CMD+A
- CMD+ALT+C // Copy text style
- Change to your current note
- CMD+ALT+V // Insert text style
There are also some hacky ways - but they didn't work for me on macOS Sierra:
- How to change the default font and size in Notes on El Capitan?
Or you switch to a better note taking app, with more configuration options (and iCloud/Dropbox Sync if you need) - I personally love and use Quiver