Is there any way to define a keyboard shortcut for monospaced formatting in Apples Notes app? Any alternative suggestion to quickly format a single line monospaced without using the mouse?
BKE BKE Wyatt Vintage Wyatt Vintage Wyatt Shirt Vintage Shirt Shirt BKE gwI5OqI
Shirt BKE Wyatt Wyatt BKE Vintage Vintage Vintage Shirt Shirt Wyatt BKE The only way I currently know is:
Have a previously pre-formatted note which is monospace:
- Shirt Shirt Vintage Vintage Wyatt Wyatt Shirt Vintage BKE Wyatt BKE BKE CMD+A
- CMD+ALT+C // Copy text style
- Change to your current note
- CMD+ALT+V // Insert text style
There are also some hacky ways - but they didn't work for me on macOS Sierra:
- How to change the default font and size in Notes on El Capitan?
Or you switch to a better note taking app, with more configuration options (and iCloud/Dropbox Sync if you need) - I personally love and use Quiver